mercredi 19 décembre 2007

Luther - Don't Wanna Be A Fool

" I've loved this record since I first heard it some 8 or 9 years ago, it is from the Cotillion album which is hard as hell to get hold of. To be honest I didn't know it was on a single until I saw one that "Socks" Baxter had. He wouldn't sell me it, so the hunt began. I rang all the dealers, no luck. At The Cala Gran I looked and asked everyone, no luck as usual. On the Friday night I was dancing in the modern room when Dave Booth came and stood infront of me, announcing he had found "something" for me. Low and behold it was Luther, just £30. If he wasn't so ugly I would have kissed him. This is just a great great record from the very first note to the last some 3 minutes and 18 seconds later. Recorded in 1977, and written by Luther and Paul Riser."
Eddy's Northern Soultime
Bid here